Books, Journals, Magazines, Datasheets and all other literature related to reverse engineering is welcome here. The book pictured is the bound edition of a portion of the PDF's available in the PoC||GTFO section.
Books and Magazines
- PoC||GTFO - International Journal of Proof-of-Concept or Get The Fuck Out (Mirror)
- Hacking the Xbox - An Introduction to Reverse Engineering by Andrew "bunnie" Huang
- The Hardware Hacker - Manufacturing and Open Hardware by Andrew "bunnie" Huang
- Practical Hardware Pentesting - A guide to attacking embedded systems and protecting them against the most common hardware attacks (ISBN 978-1-78961-913-3).
Datasheets boardviews & schematics
- DOCin - Chinese datasheet and other documents website
- AliSaler - Download Bios bin file,EC Bios,Schematics,Board view,Bios Tools,laptop ic equivalent,Data sheets,programmer software,Unlock laptop bios password.
- Elektrotanya - This site helps you to save the Earth from electronic waste! Schemetics, Service manuals, etc
- alldatasheets - Chinese datasheet database
- Apple Schematic - Free schematic and boardview (BRD) for Apple Macbooks and other Apple devices.
- rom.by - Russian website has verious rom dumps, datasheet and schematics
- Remont-aud - Russian website offering a collection of schematics, datasheets and firmware dumps.
- printer1 - Collection of service manuals for printers and laptops
- informaticanapoli - Italian website that offers service manuals and schematics
- Gadget-Manual - Graphic card manuals boardviews and datasheets.
- Sector - Russian schemetic diagrams, datasheets and boardviews (Asrock, Asus, ECS, Gigabyte, Acer, IBM/Lenovo)
- Schematic-x - Free Laptops & PC's Schematic Diagram and BIOS Download
Telegram Boardview / Schematic / Bios groups
- schematicslaptop - Laptop schematics
- biosarchive - The Largest Channel of Archived Bios Laptops
- SMART_PHONE_SCHEMATICS - Colection of smartphone schematics
Find a image of the PCB without opening the device
- Modify the link below replace "example" without quotes with the product name and model you want to find
- Visit the url and the results will show, if it does not show any results it has not been listed in the fccid database.
- Note that there will be no results if the device does not have a radio receiver or transmitter inside.
- FCCID.io search direct link
CSCI 4974 / 6974 Hardware Reverse Engineering - Good slide decks on reverse engineering hardware at all levels, IC to PCB.
Reverse Engineering Tutorial - A comprehensive reverse engineering tutorial covering x86, x64, 32-bit ARM & 64-bit ARM architectures.
800 MHz AMPS Documentation
The Cellular Telephone Bible by Mike Larsen (1997) Unlock codes and programming procedures of early 800 MHz analog AMPS cellular phones. This document also contains the system IDs (SID) of the 800 MHz analog service providers.