How to Contribute
Follow this simple three step process:
- Create an account and log in
- Edit an existing page you are interested in
- Create a new page within the existing categories
It's really that easy! If you are familiar with editing a wiki then no need to read further.
Good news, editing a wiki is EASY compared to Reverse Engineering! Here's a Test Page for you to see the various formatting options. A few things you should know:
- There is Visual Editing (default) and Source Editing, start with Visual since it's easy and intuitive.
- Some things like adding links to YouTube videos isn't a part of the Visual Editor currently (working on it!) so check out what you need to copy/paste to your own entry on the Test Page.
- Avoid saving changes to Test Page, instead refine your skills by editing your own user page and tell us who you are! Here's mine as an example.